Heura® Meatballs with Almond Sauce
- 4 people
- 20 min
- 600g Heura® Meatballs
- 60g blanched almonds
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 spring onions
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 200ml frangipane
- 500ml vegetable stock
- A pinch of saffron
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1Sauté the meatballs in a pan with olive oil for 6-7 minutes until browned. Set aside.
- 2Place the almonds into a food processer and grind until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- 3Peel and slice the spring onions. Put a saucepan with 3 tbsp of oil on low heat, and sauté the spring onions for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the meatballs, ground almonds, breadcrumbs, saffron and vegetable stock. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add the frangipane to the saucepan and simmer uncovered for 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce slightly. If the sauce thickens too much, add a splash of almond milk.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped parsley to garnish.