Handmade Huera® pizza with a carrot crust
- 40 min
For the carrot crust:
- 500 g potatoes
- 180 g carrots
- 75 g flaxseed
- Black pepper
For the pizza:
- Tomato sauce
- Plant-based mozzarella
- 1 vine tomato
- ½ aubergine
- 160 g Heura® Bocados Originales
- 1For the carrot crust: Peel and cut potatoes. Cook in salted water for 10 minutes from when they come to a boil. Strain and mash with a potato masher.
- 2Add the grated carrots, flaxseed, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on a tray lined with parchment paper and cook for 30 minutes at 190°C.
- 3For the pizza: once the crust is baked, spread the tomato sauce. Top with the plant-based mozzarella and finely sliced tomato and aubergine.
- 4Finish with spinach leaves and Heura® bites, then bake for another 10 minutes at the same temperature.